Call for papers
- New avenues for sustainable materials production
- Programming material’s multifunctionality in living components
- New approaches to ELM processing
- Materials with new sensory functions
- Programming resilience in material’s design
- Visions for adaptability and evolvability in ELMs
- Living Therapeutic Materials
- ELM’s pathway to the market
Abstract submission is closed
- Submission of abstracts for oral presentation closed on March 27, 2022.
- Submission of abstracts for poster presentation closes on Mai 22, 2022.
- Oral presentations (see program)
Posters will be displayed during the conference. Each poster will have a DIN-AO panel (width 841 mm x height 1189 mm), and the poster must fit within this area. Presenters are expected to stand by their posters and answer questions during the poster sessions.
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee.